Students enrolled at Bishop Grosseteste are equal partners in the university, and as such are encouraged to make changes that will improve their time here.
What can Student Engagement help with?
- Working with all students across all courses and all years
- Managing the Students Creating Change framework
- Supporting projects to develop the BGU community of staff and students
- Providing support for students to make positive changes to the University
- Facilitating student-led initiatives
- Enhancing the student experience by hosting Student Engagement Forums
- Ensuring the student voice stays at the heart of what we do
- Supporting the Students’ Union
- Supporting student-led conferences
- Supporting students transition into and through the University
If you have any queries relating to any aspect of our services please contact Student Engagement.
By phone: 01522 583911
By e-mail: email@example.com
In person: CELT Centre
Bishop Grosseteste University