Employability is about supporting you to develop the knowledge, skills, behaviours and attitudes which will enable you to be successful in work and life.
How can enhancing my employability help me?
Helping you gain the qualities, skills and understandings needed during your time at university and, consequently, shape the contribution you are able to make to your chosen profession and as a citizen.
What opportunities are there for me to develop my employability?
- Attend a careers interview with a BG Futures Careers Advisor
- Book a mock interview with a BG Futures Careers Advisor
- Attending the Jobs and Volunteering Fairs
- Attend an employer’s talk or employer visit
- Use the BG Futures online vacancy service
- Undertaking additional work experience outside your course requirements
- Attending an employability workshop e.g. Interview Skills; Self-employment; Routes into Teaching; Graduate Schemes; CVs and Applications or LinkedIn