Digital Fluencies cover the range of digital skills that you will develop while at BGU to enhance your studies, help you get the most out of your assignments, and prepare you for the graduate job market.
How can enhancing my Digital Fluencies help me succeed?
Digital fluencies support you to develop skills in the following areas: ICT proficiency, digital criticality, digital creativity, digital communication, digital Learning, and digital identity.
What opportunities are there to improve my digital fluencies?
- Attend Live and Learn with CELT
- Attend one-to-one support with Digital Learning Developers.
- Participate in skills workshops as part of your course.*
- Making use of Digital Learning Blackboard resources.
- Attending Digital Learning sessions and/or events for example, Destination: Dissertation.