Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels and attain......
This day course provides an overview of how the impairments affecting those with Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) may cause difficulties
This day course provides an overview of how the impairments affecting those with PDA may cause difficulties.
During attendance on this course you would expect to learn about meeting the needs of those with PDA. This could include some interactive activities and simple and effective strategies designed to meet a range of needs based on the impairments. You will investigate the type of language and presentation suitable for the needs of the individuals with PDA. You will learn how to promote positive behaviour through effective practice.
At the conclusion of this event all attendees will:
- Understand the needs of individuals with PDA and the associated impairments
- Create differentiated, age and level appropriate interventions
Adapt the sensory environment to meet the needs of individuals and groups of individuals
- Create effective behavioural interventions and strategies
- Dates: Wednesday 16th October 2019/Thursday 30th April 2020
- Price: £140pp
- Reduced price: £60pp for BGU students and alumni
- Duration: 1 day (9:15am – 3:30pm)
- Certificate: Attendance
Short Courses Related Area
07/02/2017 Do you want to improve your interview technique or develop skills to help you in the world of work?......