Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels and attain......
About the Course
This day course provides an overview of how the impairments affecting those with PDA may cause difficulties.
During attendance on this course you would expect to learn about meeting the needs of those with PDA. This could include some interactive activities and simple and effective strategies designed to meet a range of needs based on the impairments. You will investigate the type of language and presentation suitable for the needs of the individuals with PDA. You will learn how to promote positive behaviour through effective practice.
At the conclusion of this event all attendees will:
- Understand the needs of individuals with PDA and the associated impairments
- Create differentiated, age and level appropriate interventions
Adapt the sensory environment to meet the needs of individuals and groups of individuals
- Create effective behavioural interventions and strategies
- Dates: Thursday 30th April 2020
- Price: £125pp
- Reduced price: £60pp for BGU students and alumniOrganisations who book a place on this course for £125 can book additional places on the same course delivered on the same date at a reduced rate of £100.
- Duration: 1 day (9:15am – 3:30pm)
- Certificate: Attendance
Organisations who book a place on this course for £125 can book additional places on the same course delivered on the same date at a reduced rate of £100.