- Sport, Coaching & Physical Education
- Education Studies and Sport
- Psychology and Sport
- Sport and Mathematics
- Education Studies and Sport with Foundation Year
- Psychology and Sport with Foundation Year
- Sport and Mathematics with Foundation Year
- Sport, Coaching and Physical Education with Foundation Year
Claire’s MSc focused on the exercise experiences of retired professional athletes. She is currently undertaking a doctorate at Edge Hill University in Sports Coaching with a research focus exploring the experiences and realities of coach education.
Nelson, L., Potrac, P., Groom, R., & Maskrey, C. (2016). Paulo Freire: Problem posing coach education. In, L. Nelson, R. Groom, and P. Potrac (Eds.) Learning in Sports Coaching: Theory to Practice. London: Routledge.