In true enterprising fashion, the team have adapted to the Campus closure and introduced activities to enhance the existing enterprise agenda.
As the academic year comes to an end why not invest time this summer on your personal development by building your knowledge and work-readiness skills.
Keep your eye out for further announcements on the Student & BG Futures portals
- Participate in a BBC Masterclass. The next session, Podcasting, is scheduled for 10th June
- Join the 2-day Prince’s Trust webinar on either 22/23 June, 20/21 July 24/25 August. Click here to read how it benefitted 2 of our students.
- Attend a 1:1 enterprise guidance appointment with BG Futures via Microsoft teams or on the phone. Book an appointment: Student Portal > ‘bgfutures’ tile > ‘bgfutures Online’ tile > Book appointment
- Register and take part in a virtual networking event (for suggestions contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create a LinkedIn profile to build your professional network and show case your successes / follow the BG Futures Business and Enterprise Centre here / sign up for a free 30 day trial of LinkedIn Learning here