One of the best ways to get a feel for what BGU has to offer is by joining us at one of our Virtual Open Days. We’ve collected some vital information on this page to make sure you can get the most from your experience. If you’d like to ask a question about something not mentioned here don’t hesitate to get in touch with our enquiries team, who’ll be glad to help – email email@example.com or call (01522)583658.
Book Now for your FREE BGU Hoodie
If you join us on a BGU Open Event this year we'll give you with a FREE BGU hoodie to help kick-start your student experience.
So there’s no time to waste – avoid any disappointment and secure your hoodie now by clicking the link below.
How To Prepare
There are many things you can do before attending an Open Day to help you prepare to take full advantage
- Read more about the courses you’re interested in by visiting our Study at BGU page.
- Prepare a list of questions you’d like to ask. There will be plenty of opportunities to talk to subject tutors, staff and current students so think about what you’d like to find out from them.
- Although this is a virtual event you can still get a feel for the layout of the campus so you know where you’re supposed to be going! You can download a copy of our campus map here.
- Although you won't need to travel for our virtual events it's still useful to know how you'll get to us when you're starting your university adventure. You can find some useful travel information by clicking here.
So, what are you waiting for? Claim your free BGU hoodie, get signed up and experience BGU for yourself, get your questions answered, and learn about what makes BGU such a unique place to live and study.
Don’t miss out – click below and book your place now.
How To Find Us
The BGU Campus is located in the Cathedral Quarter of the city, only 5 minutes walk away from the magnificent Cathedral, historic Castle and the trendy boutique shops of uphill Lincoln. Our main campus entrance is on Longdales Road, and our satnav postcode is LN1 3DY.
If you’re driving to BGU from outside of Lincoln:
- Join the A46 Lincoln by-pass and follow signs for Lincoln North
- At the roundabout with the A15, head towards the city centre along Riseholme Road to the first roundabout. Turn left, taking the first exit into Longdales Road
- The entrance to the BGU car park is approximately 100 metres on the right