Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels and attain......
About the Course
This day course offers strategies for the effective inclusion of learners with Dyslexia. It provides each delegate with a deeper knowledge and understanding
of the needs of a range of learners and provides the skills necessary to create appropriate interventions.
What to expect on the training:
- Strategies for clear communication
- A simple and effective guide to adapting the classroom to meet the needs of the learners with Dyslexia, whilst continuing to fully include their peers
- Identification strategies
- Communication issues and simple strategies to overcome them
- General learning environment strategies (linked to sensory issues)
- Effective strategies to enhance tracking and reading skills
- Making extra time meaningful (study, homework, revision, assessments etc.)
- A range of structured, multi-sensory strategies to improve literacy skills
At the conclusion of this event all attendees will:
- Have a better understanding of the needs of learners with Dyslexia
- Be able to create and age and level appropriate visual, kinaesthetic and phonetic interventions
- Effectively intervene to empower the learner with Dyslexia to enhance their reading, spelling and writing skills
- Dates: Friday 6th March 2020
- Price: £125pp
- Reduced price: £60pp for BGU students and alumni
- Duration: 1 day (9:15am – 3:30pm)
- Certificate: Attendance
Organisations who book a place on this course for £125 can book additional places on the same course delivered on the same date at a reduced rate of £100.