Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels and attain......
This course concentrates on how to work more effectively with learners who have difficulties recognising numeric concepts
This course concentrates on how to work more effectively with learners who have difficulties recognising numeric concepts.
This is a fun, informative and effective workshop which not only informs delegates how to work more effectively with a range of learners, but gives them knowledge and understanding of the conditions. This deeper knowledge allows them to feel confident in creating interventions.
This training will include:
- An overview of the different types of Dyscalculia, and what to look for in the classroom.
- How to include the use of visual and tactile resources and an overview of which of these resources to implement in specific circumstances.
- A vast range of short, practical workshops to help the delegate better provide interventions for their learners with Dyscalculia.
At the conclusion of this event all attendees will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the Dyscalculic impairments
- Better understand the needs of learners with Dyscalculia
- Create age and level appropriate visual, kinaesthetic and numeric interventions using a range of tactile resources and interventions
- Effectively intervene to empower the learner with Dyscalculia to enhance their ability to visual numeric concepts
- Dates: Monday 11th February 2019
- Price: £130pp
- Reduced price: £60pp for BGU students and alumni
- Duration: 1 day (9:15am – 3:30pm)
- Certificate: Attendance
You can book a place on this course via our online shop. Alternatively email us by clicking here.
Short Courses Related Area
07/02/2017 Do you want to improve your interview technique or develop skills to help you in the world of work?......