During Welcome Week at Bishop Grosseteste University (BGU) teams of students all entered the CELT centre and – using their......
The Student Engagement Facilitator works with staff and students to help shape the learning experiences of both. Students enrolled at Bishop Grosseteste are equal partners in the university, and as such are encouraged to make changes that will improve their time here.
What can Student Engagement help with?
- Working with all students across all schools, all courses and all years
- Managing the Students Creating Change framework
- Supporting projects to develop the BGU community of staff and students
- Providing support for students to make positive changes to the University
- Facilitating student-led initiatives
- Enhancing the student experience by hosting student engagement forums
- Ensuring the student voice stays at the heart of what we do
- Supporting the Students’ Union
- Delivering student engagement conferences
- Supporting students transition into and through the University
If you have any queries relating to any aspect of our services please contact Student Engagement.
By phone: 01522 583911
By e-mail: email@example.com
In person: CELT Centre
Bishop Grosseteste University
CELT Related Area
On Thursday 12th September, the team from the Centre for Enhancement in Learning and Teaching (CELT) at Bishop Grosseteste University......
Academic staff from Bishop Grosseteste University (BGU) visited the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University (MUni), situated in the city......
The Bishop Grosseteste University (BGU) community came together for the 4th annual University Mental Health Day (UMHD) promoting positive mental......
Towards the end of autumn, staff and students at Bishop Grosseteste University (BGU) came together for a ‘Blooming Marvellous’ afternoon......
Survey Week returned to Bishop Grosseteste University (BGU) this week offering students the chance to make their voices heard. At......
Autumn is a season of transition as the leaves turn brown and the nights grow longer. In the spirit of......