PLEASE NOTE COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
As part of Bishop Grosseteste’s partnership with Lincoln City FC we are delighted to be giving away a pair of VIP tickets to the home match against York City on Tuesday 28 February.
The Imps are flying high in the National League and hit the headlines by beating Premier League Burnley in the fifth round of the FA Cup to set up a mouth-watering quarter-final against Arsenal.
One lucky winner will receive a pair of VIP tickets to watch Lincoln City take on York City at Sincil Bank on Tuesday 28 February, kick off 7.45pm. You will have access to the VIP Lounge before the game where there will be complimentary refreshments before watching the game in style.
To enter the competition you simply need to like and comment on the competition post on Facebook.
The competition closes at 10.00am on Monday 27 February and the winner will be contacted shortly after. The winner will need to be aware of the dress code for the VIP Lounge area at Sincil Bank, a copy of this will be provided if you win the tickets. Full T&Cs below.
Have you been inspired by the Imps this season? Study Sports Coaching at BGU and you could receive coaching from the Cowleys.
Terms & Conditions for BGU’s Lincoln City v York VIP tickets Prize Draw
- There is 1 prize of a pair of VIP tickets to Lincoln City v York at Sincil Bank on Tuesday 28 February 2017, kick off 7.45pm.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Bishop Grosseteste University.
- Closing date for entries is 10.00am GMT on 27 February 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must like and leave a comment on this Facebook post.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message on Monday 27 February.
- Winners of VIP tickets need to be aware of the dress code for the VIP Lounge area at Sincil Bank, a copy of this will be provided to the winner.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.