At BGU, we’re committed to enhancing International students’ experiences and ensuring that they have an excellent time with us. Feedback is collected so that students can share their experiences and opinions with others – have a look at just a few of their positive comments below:
It was great that the campus was rather small and so it was easy to meet and get to know a lot of different people
All the staff were very friendly. I enjoyed the school, the accommodation and the free time. Every person helped us to make our time at BG at most pleasant as possible. The trips, which were organised from school (from the Chaplaincy) were great. Thank you!
All people were very friendly and helpful, liked the contact with all students and staff
I am indeed very glad to be able to experience this programme which is a very impressive opportunity to shape, improve and evolve my language and education skills
Thanks for everything
I think I will come back another time!
I am very happy that I had the chance to study at BG for 1 semester. It was a great time and I really enjoyed to live on campus. I found new friends and met interesting people. Thank you for all your support!
- I am very glad I’ve decided to study at BGU Lincoln. It’s been an impressive experience
- All people were really helpful and welcoming, staff and students. Everybody was interested in us
- It was easy to get in touch with everyone
- Great and helpful staff! Always really fast support – thank you all!
- It has been marvellous. Everybody has been nice and very kind with us
- Great support and help with everything
- There are a lot of nice experiences I will never forget, I just can’t decide what the most enjoyable was
- Everybody was very helpful! I felt the good atmosphere right from the beginning