Are you about to finish your second year at university?
Have you thought about training to be a primary or secondary school teacher?
Come along to BGU for a FREE Pre-Teaching Course and we will guarantee you an interview in Summer 2018*, ready for entry onto one of our teaching courses in September 2019.
The Pre-Teaching Courses will run on Saturday 2 June 2018 9am-4pm and Friday 15 June 2018 9am-4pm, covering sessions including:
- Routes into teaching
- Learning in school – reflecting on experience
- The Teachers’ Standards
- Academic writing at Level 7
- Tutorial support with personal statements and preparing for interview
- Advice from teachers (from both NQTs and experienced teachers)
- Opportunity to meet School Direct partners (subject to their availability)
- What happens next?
*subject to your eligibility
To book your place on one of our Pre-Teaching Courses please click on your chosen date below: