Businesses are looking for people who stand out from the crowd. They want you to demonstrate that you have a clear idea of where you’re going in life and show signs of having the personal qualities and confidence to get there. This course is designed to help you be aware of your own skills and how you can transfer them to a work environment.
- Improve your communication skills at work
- Give you the upper hand at interview
- Boost confidence
- Prepares you for the expectations of the workplace
Who is this course ideal for?
- Parents returning to work
- Anyone wanting to prepare for work and the work environment
Wednesday 26th April 2017, 1.00 – 5.00pm, only £35pp.
For more information about this workshop, please contact Gemma Fogg, Project Officer, on 01522 583621 or email@example.com