CELT – New Online booking System! For 121 appointments with the Digital Learning Developers and Learning Development please visit our online booking system.
Learning Development offers guidance to all students on developing good academic practices, as well as the skills and attributes needed for effective independent study at university.
What can Learning Development help with?
- Working with all students across all schools, all courses and all years
- Providing an up-to-date resources folder, including downloadable PDFs on the Learning Development Blackboard site
- Delivering weekly sessions on how to develop effective academic skills, ranging from understanding an assignment brief to proofreading
- Providing in-module sessions tailored to the requirements of a particular assignment
- Hosting special events to enhance academic skills Working one-to-one, once per week, for up to 30 minutes per student
- Responding to quick queries via email, in person or over the telephone
- Offering out-of-hours provision by prior arrangement
- Providing year round support*
*excluding public holidays and Christmas to New Year
If you have any queries concerning any aspect of our services please contact Learning Development:
By phone: 01522 583663
By e-mail: email@example.com
In person: CELT Centre
Bishop Grosseteste University