CELT – New Online booking System! For 121 appointments with the Digital Learning Developers and Learning Development please visit our online booking system.
Learning Development offers guidance to all students on developing good academic practices, as well as the skills and attributes needed for effective independent study at university.
What can Learning Development help with?
- Working with all students across all schools, all courses, and all years
- Providing an up-to-date resources folder within the Learning Development Blackboard site
- Delivering workshops on how to develop effective academic skills, ranging from understanding an assignment brief to proofreading
- Providing in-module sessions tailored to the requirements of a particular assignment
- Hosting special events to enhance academic skills
- Working one-to-one with students*
- Responding to quick queries via email, during drop-in times, or over the telephone
- Offering out-of-hours provision by prior arrangement
- Providing year round support**
* Each student can book a maximum of 4 x 30 minute appointments per semester
**Except public holidays and between Christmas and New Year
If you have any queries concerning any aspect of our services please contact us via any of the below:
By phone: 01522 5833866
By e-mail: email@example.com
In person: CELT
Bishop Grosseteste University