Congratulations on your place here at BGU and we can’t wait for you to start in September. By now, you will have received an Enrolment Pack through the post informing you of the documents you need to bring with you and the timetable for enrolment day.
Please find listed below further information about BGU and enrolment together with some spare forms should you need further copies.
If you don’t have access to a printer, please just give us a call and we will send you copies in the post.
Tel: 01522 583658
- BGU Parking Policy
- BGU Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- Checklist for enrolment
- Childcare Disqualification Form 2016 (only applicable if you’re training covers 0-5 age phase)
- Notification of Students Access Needs Form
- Parking Permit Application Form
- Enrolment Booklet 2016
- Enrolment Form (blank for completion)
- Enrolment Programme (for EYTS, PGCE (Primary and Secondary) and School Direct (Secondary) only)
- Enrolment Programme for 1st September 2016 (for School Direct Primary only)
- Training Salary Application Form (for PGCE and School Direct (non-salaried) only)
- Training Salary Application Form (for EYTS Graduate Route only)
- What we do with your data
- Student ID Card Information
- Gambia Trip Information
Postgraduate / Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with QTS
During your first few weeks here at BGU you will have to choose between the post graduate or professional graduate route. However, you will be doing a full academic session on this once you have enrolled so please don’t worry! For now have a look through our guidance document and some examples of the work a post/professional graduate will undertake.