Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to the Online Payment Portals provided by Bishop Grosseteste University at the following websites:
Please read these terms carefully before using our Online Payment Portals. Using the Online Payment Portals listed above indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our Online Payment Portals.
All payments made via the Portals are subject to the following conditions:-
– Payments made to your print account to fund printing and copying are subject to a minimum payment of £3.00 and a maximum of £50.00. It may take up to 24 hours to update your account. No refunds will be given for unused credit balances.
– All payments of tuition fees, library fines and school placement contributions are subject to subsequent verification of the amount paid. Should an underpayment be made, you will still be liable for the balance.
– You should only use the facilities within these Portals to pay accommodation fees or deposits if specifically requested to do so by the either the University Student Accommodation department or Finance Department. Otherwise the University cannot assure the correct allocation of your payment.
– We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct University account due to you quoting an incorrect student number or incorrect personal details.
– Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
– If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
– In no event will the University be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.