|Click here to view this attribute in more detail|
Global Citizenship is about understanding the global context in which you live, study and work.
This is about understanding service learning, political literacy, civic awareness and social enterprise.
Developing and exploring the themes of professional ethics, social justice and responsibility, and sustainability.
Being aware of one’s own cultural perspective and values, and respecting dignity regardless of another’s Culture or Nationality, Religion or Faith, Sexual Orientation, Cognitive or Physical Differences or Class or Socio-Economic Background. It is about appreciating the world of learning and enterprise in a global context.
Opportunities to develop Global Citizenship
- Accessing, utilising and fundraising for the BGU Foundation Fund
- Attending the BGU Global Conference
- Undertaking the BG Volunteering Award
- Exploring the Student Union international opportunities
- Becoming a Student Chaplaincy Worker
- Utilising BG Futures support with international volunteering opportunities
- Attending presentations on international opportunities