Managed Office Space
We have fifteen business units available for your use of varying size and are normally accessible 24 hours a day (by arrangement). Our prices range from £122 to £367 (plus VAT) per month depending on the size of space you choose. Click here for a full list of our rental prices.
The rental prices also include the following:
- Fixed office furniture such as desk, chairs, filing cabinet etc
- Telephone which includes free line rental. Call charges are billed separately at standard BT call rate
- High-Speed Broadband internet access
- Mail handling and storage in a secure mail box for collection
- Access to outgoing mail services. Postage costs will be recharged
- Manned Reception from Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Use of communal kitchen, toilets and shower room
- Provision of cleaning in communal areas
- Regular Tenant Events including Networking lunches, Tenant BBQs etc
Virtual Office Package
Our Virtual Office facility is ideal for those just starting out, providing a postal address and secure mail box facility, or for those who do not require a physical office presence. The cost of the Virtual Office Package is £20 + VAT per calendar month and offers:
- Use of BG Futures and BGU as your postal / registered office address
- Mail handling and/or mail forwarding. Mail can either be stored in a secure mail box for collection or forwarded to a single specified address. Postage costs apply
- Access to outgoing mail services. Postage costs apply
- Access, at a reduced rate, to services provided by BGU including Reprographics and the Sports & Fitness Centre
- The use of on-site eating and drinking facilities, Curiositea and Refectory
How to Apply
You will need to arrange a visit to the BG Futures building for an informal discussion and guided tour around the building to see if our services can assist with your business. If you are keen to begin the application process, please click here for the BG Futures Pack which includes useful information as well as the Application Form.
Your application must be submitted with your completed business plan, a template of which can be provided if required. Once submitted your application is then reviewed by BGU and you will be advised within a two week period whether you have successfully reached the next stage. If successful, you will be invited to meet with our panel to present the key points of your business plan.
For further information, please contact Becky Goodman, our Enterprise Development Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book an appointment to have a tour and informal chat about your needs, please email email@example.com or call 01522 583900.