Undergraduate and Foundation Degrees | PGCE | School Direct | MA Heritage Education/MA Community Archaeology | Continuing Professional Development | PhD/EdD
To apply for a PGCE via School Direct, please visit here to apply via the Teaching Agency portal. All applications are received through this system and will be sent to the University linked with that particular school.
How we deal with your application for School Direct?
1. Receipt of your application
2. Screen your application against the Entry Requirements indicated above
3. Send the data to the Lead School you applied to
4. Following successful screening, you will be invited to a BGU interview
5. We inform yourself and the Lead School of the outcome and for those who are successful recommend you to the next stage of the process
6. The Lead School will contact those who are recommended individually to invite them for a second interview
7. If you have submitted a GTTR application for a PGCE at BGU at the same time as the School Direct Application, both applications will be considered at the same time. The outcome of the BGU interview will be communicated to you 2 weeks after interview.
8. Once the Lead School inform BGU of their decision, you will be informed requesting you to respond to our decision within a timeframe.
NB: Due to timeframes involved in organising interview days, both in school and BGU, on occasion, applicants may be interviewed at school first. No decision will be made until both interviews have taken place.