Open Days | Open Day FAQs
Open Days are on:
Sunday 09 June 2013 - Undergraduate courses
Friday 16 August 2013 - Clearing applicants only
Sunday 06 October 2013 - Undergraduate courses
Wednesday 06 November 2013 - Undergraduate courses
Sunday 09 March 2014 - All courses
Sunday 08 June 2014 - Undergraduate courses
Sunday 19 October 2014 - Undergraduate courses
Wednesday 12 November 2014 - Undergraduate courses
Come along and get your questions answered! Our Open Days are from 11.00 am - 4.00 pm (except for Friday 16 August, which is from 10.00am until 6.00pm) and provide an opportunity for prospective students, together with their families and friends, to look around our campus and talk with staff and students.
Our Open Days give you an opportunity to:
- find out about our high quality degree courses;
- speak to staff and students;
- have a guided tour of the campus;
- have a minibus tour of the city centre.
The structure of our Open Day is as follows:
- Lunch is available from 11.30am - 2.00 pm. Snacks and meals are available throughout the day at very reasonable prices from the Dining Room in Constance Stewart Hall and Curiositea our newly built coffee shop;
- The programme is a rolling programme so presentations, DVD's, one-to-ones, etc will be going on throughout the Open Day.
Bookings are now being taken for the following dates (click on the date to book):
This page incorporates PDF files (Portable Document Format) and you will need Adobe Reader ® to view them. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, please visit the Adobe website for a free download.